Monday, November 19, 2012

10 pounds lost in 3 weeks

Yippee, I have officially lost 10 pounds in three weeks. When you have as much weight as I have to lose, a lifestyle change is necessary. Plexus has made that easier. I really don't have those cravings anymore, so I only eat when I am hungry. I haven't had any soft drinks since I started this because I only want to drink water. Also, I have energy to exercise. Now, many people lose weight on plexus without exercise. For those of you that know me well from Kansas, you know how much I loved running. I now have that desire again. It's like I was in a weird funk and gave up because weight loss seemed so impossible. I have hope now and I have a confidence that I will be running long distances soon. I take Bekah with me sometimes and I love watching her run with me and try to race me. 😊 I am looking forward to the day we will enter a race together.

If you are really ready to get out of your funk and make a serious change in your health and lifestyle, I would love to help you get started with Plexus. Message me, call me, 337-303-5121 or go directly to my website to order.

www.lizgautreaux.myplexusproducts.com




No comments:

Post a Comment