Sunday, November 11, 2012

2 Weeks In, 3 inches in my Waist Gone!

I didn't lose any pounds this week, but I did lose another inch in my waist and in my hips.  That is 3 inches in my waist and 3 inches in my hips gone in only 2 weeks, Thanks to Plexus Slim and Accelerator.  That is not all.  I feel so much better.  Plexus is helping me get to the place I want to be.  I am no longer binge eating, and having to fight those sugar cravings.  I have more energy and because of the anti-inflamatory properties in Plexus Slim, I don't even feel the pain in my back anymore.  I walked/jogged 3 miles 4 times this week and by the 4th time, my time was faster.  A month ago, I was getting more depressed because I thought I would never run again.  Thank you God for this product.  I am truly excited to see where this takes me.

Today, I began the ProBio5.  I am to take 4 capsules for 2 weeks and then take the Candida test again.  Imagine losing weight during this season.  If you want to give it a try along with me check out my website www.lizgautreaux.myplexusproducts.com.    or message me.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment